Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

This I Believe project star



My husband gets up first to shower, giving me an extra twenty minutes to sleep. (from RRVWP's own Jessica Mercer Zerr's This I Believe essay)



Follow the above link to hear Jessica read the essay and see the text. Hooray, Jessica!



Here's a bit on the This I Believe project:



This I Believe is an international project engaging people in writing and sharing essays describing the core values that guide their daily lives. More than 90,000 of these essays, written by people from all walks of life, are archived here on our website, heard on public radio, chronicled through our books, and featured in weekly podcasts. The project is based on the popular 1950s radio series of the same name hosted by Edward R. Murro

No comments:

Post a Comment