Included in the low $50.00 cost:
- lodging for two nights/three days,
- all meals (Friday evening meal, three meals on Saturday, and two on Sunday)
- full resort access (NOT including equipment rental: Ski rental is $15 per person, snowshoe rental is $5. Skates are no charge.)
- linens (pillow, sheets, comforter, and towels), and
- free wireless internet—bring your own laptop.
The RRVWP will reserve state vehicles for those who wish to car pool. Participants who would prefer to travel separately must pay their own travel costs. Once we have our group defined, we will make appropriate travel arrangements.
We have room for 12 participants at this retreat. If you would like to partake of this wonderful opportunity to write, please send a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 by Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, to Pam Fisher at Central High School, 115 N 4th St., Grand Forks, ND 58203. Please make your deposit check payable to UND (memo line: RRVWP writing retreat). Also, please send an email to pam [dot] fisher [at] gfschools [dot] org to indicate that a deposit check is on the way.