Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Rejuvenation Friday: The Joy of Reading

Welcome to Friday. Welcome to Rejuvenation.

The profession of teaching is one that comes with many words: words to read, words to write, words to speak, words to listen to. Sometimes the overabundance of professional words can put a pause on the the fun reading, the fun writing.

Thus, my challenge for you today and this weekend is to take some time to enjoy reading, enjoy the words written for the pure sake of enjoyment.

Who knows what refreshing or exciting or adventurous or intriguing places you will find yourself in the pages of an enjoyed book.  Happy traveling. Happy reading.




Call for comments: What are your go-to enjoyment reads?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed stealing some time to read last night and first thing this morning. I am currently reading Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee. Since I used to teach To Kill a Mockingbird when I was a high school teacher, I was interested in this sequel. Is anyone teaching both books, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete