Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday Wisdom: More Retreat Wisdom

Last Wednesday, I (Erika) shared a little about what I learned at the Winter Writing Retreat. Fellow blogger and Red River Valley Writing Project TC Kim Rensch also wrote what she learned from the retreat on her blog: Speaking Your Language.

Here is a brief excerpt from her blogged reflections:
While I learned a great deal about writing good dialogue, my biggest takeaway from the weekend is that teachers really need to engage in professional learning opportunities that recharge their batteries and fill their teaching toolboxes with tricks of their trades. My challenge to all teachers out there is to take advantage of these sorts of learning opportunities.
For more specifics about what she learned about dialogue along with concrete examples, head over to her blog and read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment